Our Firm Handles Legal Matters in the Areas of Divorce, Child Support & Child Custody
We are committed to providing you with reliable service
Joel E. Greenberg, P.A. advocates for clients in Divorce, Child Support and Child Custody cases. Based in Plantation, we are familiar with the courts throughout all of Florida. We have the necessary skill to help you resolve your legal problem. With 23 years of experience, we are focused on your success. Please read my profile to learn more about my professional background.
Knowledgeable in multiple areas of the law
Joel E. Greenberg, P.A. has a thorough understanding of FL law. We work hard to help you get the best possible results in the following practice areas:
- Divorce: Choosing to dissolve your marriage can be stressful and overwhelming. There are many decisions you have to make, such as child custody and spousal support. During your divorce, you need an experienced attorney to advocate for the best interests of you and your family. We are dedicated to helping you through the divorce process.
- Child Support: When parents go through a divorce, they have to decide how to best support their children. At my firm, my goal is to protect your children’s right to financial security. We are here for you during your child support case.
- Child Custody: When you are going through a divorce, the well-being of your children is always a top priority. We have significant experience in all aspects of child custody law. We are dedicated to protecting your right to raise your child in a healthy environment.
- Child Support Modification: Child support agreements and orders are based on the financial circumstances of everyone involved. When those circumstances change, orders may need to be modified. We have the experience to help parents modify child support orders and agreements.
- Family Law: Changes in your family structure pose many challenges. Whether you are pursuing adoption, experiencing marital conflict, or facing another issue close to home, you need a family law attorney who can help you find solutions for your legal problems. We answer all of your questions as we guide you through your family law matter.
- Legal Separation: Sometimes, a couple may want to live separately, but do not want to terminate their marriage. If divorce is not the right option for you, legal separation can be a viable alternative. We can help you determine if this is the right choice for you and your family.
- Modification: As life goes on, your financial and personal situations may change. We are experienced in helping you modify child support, child custody, visitation and alimony agreements to suit the best interests of you and your family.
- Civil Litigation
- Corporate Representation
- Estate Planning
When you retain the services of Joel E. Greenberg, P.A., you can be assured that your attorney is fully qualified to take on your case.
Contact a reputable Plantation law firm today
Joel E. Greenberg, P.A. sees your case through from start to finish. Let us work with you to address your legal concerns. Our office is conveniently located in Plantation. Call the firm at 954-749-0500 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.